FTL the long weekend

Dieses Thema im Forum "Der Rest der Welt" wurde erstellt von Unregistered, 23. November 2002.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I had never been to FTL on a weekend only read some of the german reports from those brave Romans who came, saw and got laid. So thought I would venture forth on a Saturday evening, thinking it might be more lively than a weekday - maybe a little night fever, rumba mumba, and a touch of Toulouse Lautrect gaity - and so on
    Well, I was greeted by the beautiful Mia whom I actually fancy much more than most girls in the club. But she is the boss's wife so it's a case of dream on, budy: which I am happy to do.
    The atmosphere was a little downbeat, as if the party animals had just left moments before my arrival, and the crew were taking a breather.
    Who did I recognise? None of the usual suspects I have to say. This was 7pm so no reason to think that the atmosphere would change and fresh pussy arrive through the door.
    Lucy and Leila I saw plus a couple of others whose names I do not know - but the rest, around five other girls, were clearly weekenders.
    One of them stood out. She was a brunette around 1,65 with a perfect round arse and strong legs. She wore a shimmering blue disco top and a thin wrap around her waist. She was only one item of clothing short of going clubing. Name is Dahlia, not long out of school, around 19 years old and wondering what to do with her life.
    We talked a while on the sofa - Dahlia is the kind of girl you find at FTL who puts no effort into attracting trade. The way she looks is enough for guests to take a number and form a queue. Though I have noticed that a really attractive intelligent looking girl - after hours in the bar attractive not standard FKK dumb broad stuff - often gets bypassed by the men.
    So, after around 15 minutes with no sofa action we go upstairs. I am already wondering whether she is all looks and no action, considering that she made no moves downstairs. Still it is often the case that the 'amateurs' feel uncomfortable about giving head in public. But my rule about these girls is that they are often better in bed.
    Dahlia gets undressed, this involves taking off not only her top and wrap but also a pair of tie bikini bottoms! But what a body. Small tits with coffee brown nipples, a firm muscular arse and as I said strong thighs. She goes riding a lot. Her FO was nothing much, passable stuff - a bit of tongue licking a bit of sucking. She is clearly not really into giving blow jobs in a big way. I turned her on her back and started to lick her. The reaction was instant, she became very wet and started to moan. Dahlia lay there and let herself be brought to near orgasm. I loved being between those tanned and smooth thighs.
    She put the conti on with her mouth and lay back waiting to be fucked. Her pussy was tight and I could feel the heat of her arousal even through the rubber. She doesn't kiss but likes to be kissed and have her breasts stroked. Unlike a pro she didn't attempt to dictate the pace or any of the moves. That I like, can't abide the girls who act as if they have a menu to get through - starter, main action, nachtish, ende - hoopla out of the door.
    No Dahlia lay there enjoying every stroke so far as she would allow herself. I turned her over and did her doggy style which she enjoyed even more and her pussy scent was really turning me on. When I came it was deep and hard with her arse pushing back against me.
    Overall rating? not the best, but a natural player and beautiful. A great body, but being a girl who is doing this for extra cash, it is a shame that she cannot let herself open up a bit more. OK girl it's a job but hell, while your doing it get into it!! Stop thinking it makes you a whore!!
    Another guest had her in a double along with a blonde who seemed to be a friend of Dahlia's. The blonde was equally beautiful and shaped like Dahlia, but I didn't try her after getting a blank stare when I chatted her up at the bar - Oh, dear I thought you really don't know if you want to be here. Back in the umkleidung the guest had clearly hit if off with Dahlia but the blonde was still silent and gorgeous.
    By this time it was late, I mean 11 pm or thereabouts. The tv was switched over to boxing and while I could have done with taking my first tour with Lucy (I watched some fine sofa action from her) or two of the others I recognised from the week days, once the boxing came on - the screwing was over. No one seemed interested anymore - and I mean the girls. Well, I was not prepared to wait around for the boxing to finish (Jesus I hate that sport) so I left.
    As for Mia - If only the girls would learn to greet regular guests on arrival with the warmth she does. A little tango on the dance floor never hurt a soul. FTL on a Saturday? my experience is go during the week.

2. Elway

Elway Römer

Homepage:
    [

She goes riding a lot.

I bet she does :greensmil

Elway

Sextreffen-sofort

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden